Terms and Conditions
1. The Promoter is Harbour Town Centre Management Pty Ltd (HTCM), ABN 21 001 302 610, 727 Tapleys Hill Road, West Beach, SA, 5024.
2. Information on how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Entry to the Competition is open to residents of Australia only. An entrant must be an individual and not a company or organisation (“Eligible Entrant”). There is no age restriction to enter this competition. Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter or any of the Promoter's contractors or agencies involved with the promotion or the immediate family of such people are ineligible for this promotion. Any entry submitted by such a person will be void.
4. The Competition commences at 9.00am, Wednesday 29 July 2015 and closes 5.30pm, Wednesday 30 September 2015 ("Competition Period").
5. An Eligible Entrant can enter the competition during the Competition Period by spending a minimum of $20 at participating stores, receiving entry forms from the store for EACH $20 amount spent, and placing completed entries into the entry box located in front of Woolworths. Excludes tobacco products and gift card sales and receipts.
6. There is a MAXIMUM of 10 entries per purchase regardless of the purchase amount. Each person will receive a MAXIMUM of 10 entries per purchase, even if the amount of the receipt exceeds $200.
7. Participating stores included and are limited to Woolworths, Neds, Chemist Warehouse, Noni B, Donut King, Crossroads, Pure Zone, Campbells, NW Fashion, EB Games, Essential Beauty, Lee Chinese Massage, Desperate Housedogs, Cherry Blossom, Novo Shoes, Silvana Cafe
8. There will be eight (8) weekly prize draws in addition to the major prize draw, to take place at 3pm commencing Wednesday 5 August, concluding on Wednesday 23 September. All winning entries for the weekly prize draw will be returned to the entry barrel to be eligible in the major draw of 9 x $1,000 Woolworths Harbour Town Shopping Vouchers.
9. The nine (9) winners will be selected at random at 3pm on Wednesday 30 September 2015
10. Winners will be notified via email or telephone for both the weekly draws and the major draw.
11. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of this prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the prize. The prize elements may be terminated without notice if these Terms and Conditions are not complied with.
12. Total maximum value is $9,800.00 (inc GST). Prize values are correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without notice. HTCM accepts no responsibility for changes to prize values. Prize is not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. Any tax implications for Eligible Persons, which may arise from this Competition are the responsibility of the Eligible Persons, and independent advice should be sought.
13. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion. Additional expenses incurred as a result of accepting this prize are the winner's responsibility and the Promoter and/or its affiliates accept no liability or responsibility in respect of the same or for any loss or injury suffered as a result of accepting the prize.
14. The Promoter will take no responsibility for lost or damaged prize.
15. If the Prizes are unclaimed or the winning entrant is unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions by a period of seven (7) days after of each prize draw, then a second chance draw will take place at 4pm the following Wednesday from Wednesday 5 August to Wednesday 30 September 2015. All Eligible Entrants who have submitted an entry during the competition period will be entered into the second chance prize draw. In the event of a winner, they will be notified via email or telephone.
16. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, subject to any written directions under State or Territory legislation.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency at the nominated prize delivery address in order to claim a prize. Proof of identification and residency considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
18. The winners agree to participate in all reasonable promoted activities in relation to the Competition as requested by the Promoter and its agents and sign any release document provided by the Promoter, in its absolute discretion. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a draw (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration or compensation for the purpose of promoting, publicising or marketing this Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
19. This promotion is offered in good faith and is not to give rise to any legal dispute and is binding in honour only. In case of a dispute or challenge, Centre Management's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Acceptance of prizes indemnifies Harbour Town Shopping Centre, its retailers, managers and agents of any responsibility.
21. HTCM and its respective related bodies corporate, officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), or for personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with this competition, the promotion of this competition or the use of the prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.