An Update on Covid 19
All stores at Harbour Town Premium Outlet are open.
During this time of, we would like to reassure you that Harbour Town Premium Outlets Adelaide remains committed to the health and safety of its customers and retailers as its top priority.
The centre continues to implement hygiene measures including the use of hand sanitiser stations, signage promoting good hygiene practices and a focus on cleaning, including common touch points such as door handles and wayfinders.
The centre will continue to be guided by the relevant state and federal authorities to help protect the health and safety of our community.
When visiting Harbour Town Premium Outlets, please ensure you be aware of your own health & respect the health of others by:
- Staying at home or seeking medical advice if you feel unwell
- Washing your hands frequently and thoroughly
- Wearing a mask in shared, indoor spaces at the centre
- Check in using the QR Code or manual forms at the entrance to every store
- Use hand sanitizer located in all amenity corridors & centre entrances
- Practise social distancing of 1.5 meters
- Observing individual store capacities
- Cover your cough or sneeze
You’ll find hand sanitizer at all of our outdoor mall’s entrances, on our directories and near our amenities.
If you require further assistance, please feel free to get in touch with us here.
For more information regarding COVID-19, you can contact the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080, or visit SA Health here.
Thank you for your continued support and understanding.